Setting Up a Business
Are you a start-up needing legal advice? Whether you are a serial entrepreneur or completely new to the business world, Waterfront’s corporate team can assist you with setting up your business.
Examples of the types of matters that we advise on are:
- business entities (including companies, partnerships and limited liability partnerships)
- constitutional documents (including shareholders’ agreements and articles of association, and partnership and limited liability partnership agreements)
- corporate group structures
- joint ventures
When you set up your new business, or soon after, you should also think about whether you need to:
- protect your intellectual property rights or confidential information
- provide contracts to your clients, customers, distributors, suppliers, web designers or other business contacts
- ensure that you are complying with employment law and with all privacy and data protection laws.
We are always happy to have a general discussion to establish whether there are any other areas with which we can help, feel free to contact us today.