Post-Covid return to work issues analysed and discussed at Waterfront’s seminar
Jul 26, 2021
Author: The Team
Employment law issues relating to going back to the workplace after COVID-19 were assessed at a webinar hosted by Waterfront.
The event, entitled “Employment Law: What to consider when returning your employees to the office post-Covid’’, was held to help employers know what legal matters they need to consider as they reopen their workplaces. It was held for business owners, HR professionals and those with HR responsibilities, such as those working in finance and operational management.
The online audience heard Waterfront's employment law specialists address the main issues facing the business world as employees resume working in the workplace.
They explained and discussed issues, including:
- How a return to the workplace can be managed safely.
- Whether contracts of employment need to be updated to cover working from home.
- How to respond if an employee refuses to return to the office.
- The possibility and implications of a “no jab, no job” policy.
- Managing a situation where a staff member has to quarantine and cannot come to work.
To watch the webinar, visit this link.